Sea dream yachting is different from big ship cruising. A 7-day all-inclusive sea dream yacht vacation allows you to enjoy the ultimate in luxury travel in an ambience of casual perfection and privacy. Your fare includes all meals, wine with lunch and dinner, open bar, use of water toys and gratuities to crew.
In every stateroom you will find:
- The entertainment center with TV, DVD and CD player with more than 250 music and movie selections
Why is SEADREAM Unique?
Email a friend
- A dataport that provides access to the internet so you can keep in touch
- Marble-lined bathroom with a multi-jet shower massage and Bulgari bath amenities
- A luxurious bed with the finest Belgian linens
- 24-hour suite service so you can spoil yourself at midnight with caviar or a bowl of popcorn.
Leave your dress-up clothes at home and experience elegant dining in a relaxed
- Sea Dream offers open seating yacht-casual dining in the outdoor Topside Restaurant or yacht-intimate dining indoors in the Dining Saloon
- The chefs and sommeliers come from the best restaurants ashore and provide exquisite international cuisine
- There are private dining nooks and crannies on deck where you can enjoy a romantic private dinner for two
- There is a selection of over 3,000 bottles of estate wine in the wine cellar or you may enjoy complimentary wines served at lunch and dinner
- Sip a drink at the Top of the Yacht Bar, a favorite outdoor spot for guests
- Complimentary kayaking, water skiing, tubing, wake boarding, snorkeling, sailing, wave running and swimming from the water sports Marina as well as mountain bikes for use ashore
- Balinese Dreambeds with views of the sea
- Try a Segway Human Transporter
- You won't believe the signature event - the waterside Champagne and Caviar Splash
- Magnificent Asian Spa with steamroom, sauna and saltwater Thalasso therapy tub
- Yoga and Tai Chi, state-of-the-art gym and golf simulator
- Gaming casino, Piano Bar plus a 1,200 volume Library and a collection of DVDs to watch in your stateroom
- Experience some of the loveliest harbors in the world where larger vessels cannot go
- Walk the crystal sands of the Caribbean or snorkel its luminous waters. Sail the Mediterranean and delight in the charm of the French and Italian Riviera or the Greek Isles
- The itineraries are planned as slow-paced yacht vacations for those that want to relax, enjoy and explore
- Unlike cruise ships that usually arrive at ports of call in the early morning and depart in the evening of the same day, SEADREAM yachts overnight at many ports of call.
Guest aboard our yachts are discerning, active travelers who enjoy a casually elegant lifestyle. The unrestricted nature of life aboard the SEADREAM I and II has a strong appeal for these discriminating travelers. Besides active individuals and couples,
SEADREAM is also perfect for small groups of like-minded travelers. The yachts are also available for full yacht charters for corporate meetings, incentive groups or special family events.
Interested in learning more about SeaDream Yacht Club?
Call us at: 905-857-1556 or 800-563-2338
Or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information also check out these pages: Why is SEADREAM Unique? and