Luxury, as they say, is in the details. It is so often the little details that make all the difference. And on a Crystal cruise, the differences are many. Here are some of the things that set us apart and have resulted in us receiving "World's Best Large-Ship Cruise Line" honors year after year.
Email a friend
- Full 360° open air teak Promenade Deck with exclusive WOW® - "Walk on Water" - fitness program
- The Bistro, our popular European-style coffee and wine bar, which offers complimentary specialty coffee and tea drinks, along with light snacks served throughout the day
- Up to seven evening dining options including a choice of classic main or late seating in our Crystal Dining Room, or open seating in our specialty restaurants, so guests can always choose where, when and with whom they would like to dine
- European-trained wait staff in the Crystal Dining Room and in our specialty restaurants featuring the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, Wolfgang Puck and Piero Selvaggio
- Wine cellar with more than 200 vintages including Crystal's exclusive "C" label
- Caesars Palace at Sea® casino: an exclusive Crystal Cruises' partnership with the famed Las Vegas gaming operation, offering mini-Baccarat, dice tables, roulette, blackjack and over 100 slot machines, all governed by the State of Nevada Gaming Regulations
- Our innovative Creative Learning Institute®, offering complimentary Yamaha piano lessons and Berlitz language classes on every cruise; and on select sailings, special certification enrichment with Cleveland Clinic Wellness Seminars, Pepperdine University Business Seminars, the Smithsonian Associates, Society of Wine Educators and Sotheby's
- Computer University@Sea® facility with 24-hour e-mail and Internet access plus instruction in the latest software
- The only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea featuring exotic massages, facial therapies and energy boosting treatments
- One of the highest space per guest ratios at sea, offering Crystal Cruises' unparalleled service in luxurious comfortable surroundings
- Pre-reservations available for all optional Crystal Adventures shore excursions>
- Crystal Society Rewards and Recognition Program for returning guests
- Frette bathrobes and Aveda bath products in every stateroom
- Egyptian cotton linens and menu of pillow options for every bed
- All meals served on elegant Villeroy & Boch china and all wine served in fine Riedel crystal in the Crystal Dining Room
- Most staterooms feature spacious private verandahs with table and chairs for casual dining or relaxing
- Stateroom Internet access, television and DVD player to keep in touch with the world if you so choose
- Penthouse butler service with personal bar
- Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffee drinks throughout the ship
- Abundant space, exceptional quality, numerous choices and award-winning service
From the moment you step on board, you will experience Crystal Cruises' dedication to making your cruise with us a perfect one. Our Six-Star Commitment means each instant must be memorable, every detail sublime. From the grand designs of our ships to the right vintage wine, a turned-down bed, or even a simple smile, singular attention is paid to every detail of your cruise.
For all of us at Crystal Cruises, Six-Star quality means more than awards and accolades; it means the constant pursuit of a single goal: to create the best, then make it better. We are not just aiming to provide a fabulous vacation, we are aiming to create an experience that will enrich your life and provide memories to cherish forever.
The luxurious 50,000-ton, 940-guest Six-Star Crystal Symphony is one of the most spacious cruise ships at sea. Onboard amenities include grand lounges, full-service fitness facility, a Caesars Palace at Sea® casino, Feng Shui-inspired spa, 360° teak Promenade Deck, two pools, Jacuzzi®,award-winning cuisine and entertainment, in addition to, elegantly appointed staterooms most with private verandahs.
At 68,000 tons and capable of serving 1,080 guests, Crystal Serenity is our largest ship. However, like her sister ships, she maintains one of the highest space-per-guest ratios at sea, so you'll never feel crowded. Featuring many of the same popular public spaces and amenities as Crystal Harmony and Crystal Symphony, Crystal Serenity serves up innovation in the form of new dining venues like Tastes, Silk Road and The Sushi Bar.
Interested in learning more about Crystal Cruises?
Call us at: 905-857-1556 or 800-563-2338
Or send us an email at: email@example.com